MavTV also in $3/month a la carte Outdoor Sports Package

I also noticed another change on the DISH site this morning. DISH Family is now advertised and Fox Soccer Channel is now included.

BengalsFan24 said:
is mavtv in sd

I don't think so on DISH. The channel is available in SD but unless something has changed it isn't that way with DISH Network and is only HD there.

I also noticed that Encore now says Channels 340-347 again instead of Channels 341-346 and 377. I wonder if they are now going to include Encore East and Encore Family (formerly WAM) and take out MoviePlex. So confusing when it comes to Encore when looking at the site anyway...:confused:
This would actually make eight channels as advertised rather than Channels 341-346 and 377.

I also noticed there are some nice incentives such as up to $25/month off for a year for new subs. Hopefully, that attracts some new ones.

then im requsting it. i wont it on my tv when i get home. if you advartise it honer it and put it on my tv. i wont the sd versen i just have a sd box but planty of good programing is on mav tv and i wont it on my tv when i get home. put itup.

BengalsFan24 said:
then im requsting it. i wont it on my tv when i get home. if you advartise it honer it and put it on my tv. i wont the sd versen i just have a sd box but planty of good programing is on mav tv and i wont it on my tv when i get home. put itup.

Pinky? :eek

BengalsFan24 said:

If you want MavTV you need to upgrade to HD. Which is free in most cases.

what sat is it on? if it is on 110 or 119 i alredy have it. as dan said good deal but i dont wont someone climbing all over me house.

BengalsFan24 said:
what sat is it on? if it is on 110 or 119 i alredy have it. as dan said good deal but i dont wont someone climbing all over me house.

You had an installer come out to put up your existing dish. Don't know why it's such a big deal. It is on satellite 61.5 and 129.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

i dont want my neihbors to know what all im doing. im doing same thing as iceberg and adding it to welcome pack. can i get it that way or can i not? i guess i must have to do so with instaler but i really did not want neihbors to see my busness. i just dont like that. but for free bucks a month i cant help it i guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)