MavTV also in $3/month a la carte Outdoor Sports Package

wtf are you talking about?

If your trying to talk about post 38 (about the pro sports channels like NBA, NHL, NFL as its own pack) it wont happen....

sense anger here sorry i do so much make people madtoday. we never knowif we dont try but if we dont want to try fine with that sorry thanks again though

no anger here but you asked it twice and I still hadnt figured out what exactly "I was to talk to Dish about"?
The closest thing I found in your "posts" was something on the line of having NBA TV, NHL Net and NFL Net in a "alacarte" package. That wont happen. Right now all 3 are in AT200 which is a good fit for them. For folks who want them and only have AT120...well they have to upgrade

As for the folks with Family or Welcome Pack? I really hate to be blunt but we are very low on Dish's totem pole due to the small price we pay. Honestly as a Welcome Pack sub I am grateful that Dish allows us to get anything extra with that package. I know when I had Shaw Direct (Canadian sat provider) they had a "Digital Basic" for at the time $20 (now $25) which was the Canadian locals, a set of US Nets, a few extra channels like Shopping, CMT, Much Music and TSN and the audio only channels. Other than TSN HD (for $5) you cannot add ANYTHING to the package.

So the best thing to do is be happy with what you have.....or upgrade to get what you want. But if you upgrade you never know when they would pull the WP for anyone to get unless you are on it at that time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)