MavTV also in $3/month a la carte Outdoor Sports Package

i dont want my neihbors to know what all im doing. im doing same thing as iceberg and adding it to welcome pack. can i get it that way or can i not? i guess i must have to do so with instaler but i really did not want neihbors to see my busness. i just dont like that. but for free bucks a month i cant help it i guess.

What? What does a Dish on your roof have to do with your neighbors?

someone then has to be the guney pig. and let us now what hapens and all. what kind of vehicles do they drive to resident? i fell like neihbors talk about me and would hate for them to see a marked vehicle with a logo in driveway. gives them something to talk about me for. they no my busness then. free bucks for mavtv alone is good deal but the other stuff is iceing on the cakes.

someone then has to be the guney pig. and let us now what hapens and all. what kind of vehicles do they drive to resident? i fell like neihbors talk about me and would hate for them to see a marked vehicle with a logo in driveway. gives them something to talk about me for. they no my busness then. free bucks for mavtv alone is good deal but the other stuff is iceing on the cakes.

What in the heck are you talking about? It would be the same as if you had Stanley Steamer over to clean your carpets. Having the Dish guy over is nothing to worry about.

What dish do you currently have? menu 6-1-1 over to check switch (but dont run the switch check) will show it

Last edited:
im 110 and 119. i dont know why ever thing rolls arond to being so difficult for me. and isaac, iceberg i know you guys wont to help and i apreceate it so much but you dont understand the magnitude of all of this. i fell like the neihbors have been watching me for some reason trying to get info on me to spread. im wonting to move but i wont to go some place where not many people are arond like new england or south dakota or mn or someplace somehware. how difficut is this "upgrade"

is there any way i can add new 129 or 61.5 my self if i can try without getting alectrocuted. i want to try i want to add this to my welcome pack. thanks.

you cant get electrocuted by adding a dish. The most voltage that runs through the coax is 20 volts so unless you stripped back the wiring and french kissed it you would be safe ;)

Maybe you should see if MavTV is truly included in the Welcome Pack or not

oh ok i was confused i thought you said you were going to check. guess i will either have to have it added and look or wait for someone else to but i really wanted it i guess i could upgrade anyways dont seem like it would hurt anyhthing other than allopwing the neihbors to see what im doing which i dont like the thoughts of

damn my neighbors dont care what I do. When at one point I had 7 dishes on the roof/deck they stopped worrying about it ;)

I sent Matt a PM to add the outdoor sports package to see. Figure if it isnt I can remove it with no fees (new customers in 1st 60 days have no downgrade fee)

So if you have the Welcome Pack MavTV IS included in the outdoor sports pack...and in HD :)
(any other package this is a moot point but the Welcome Pack normally is only the locals in HD....or if you add a movie package)

oh this is even better

Sportsman Channel is ALSO in HD

pics added

Attachments

• PICT0106.JPG
    PICT0106.JPG
    783.7 KB · Views: 94
  • PICT0104.JPG
    PICT0104.JPG
    776.4 KB · Views: 105
  • PICT0103.JPG
    PICT0103.JPG
    759.8 KB · Views: 96
  • PICT0105.JPG
    PICT0105.JPG
    803.7 KB · Views: 107
this is great now i have to get hd added to my tv screen thank you for putting up the pictures damn i wish i had neihbors like ykou

gpollock87 said:
i wouldn't care what my neighbors said. if its on my property its none of their business

+1. If you pay the mortgage and property taxes on a place why should you worry about neighbors when working on a satellite dish.

you were giong to communicatewith dish network about makinga pack that was the pro sports pack maybe it could be called just one that has just the nfl nba and nhl networks non eof the rsns and it can be added to any pack even the welcome pack and if they dont want to do that you were going to talk to them about adidng it to the pack lthat mavtv is alreadyin. i dont thinkwe should be sidcriminated against if we dont want nothing more. afte ryou talk to t hem let me know how it wne tim sorry it took so long to cme back i talk to pollick ever day and had not talked to him until todya we talk through primitive messaging.

BengalsFan24 said:
you were giong to communicatewith dish network about makinga pack that was the pro sports pack maybe it could be called just one that has just the nfl nba and nhl networks non eof the rsns and it can be added to any pack even the welcome pack and if they dont want to do that you were going to talk to them about adidng it to the pack lthat mavtv is alreadyin. i dont thinkwe should be sidcriminated against if we dont want nothing more. afte ryou talk to t hem let me know how it wne tim sorry it took so long to cme back i talk to pollick ever day and had not talked to him until todya we talk through primitive messaging.

Primitive messaging... I know that requires sticks and stones. ;)

i wanted to get back intouck with iceber g i wanted to know what they said about this and if you opportun ityto communicate with them about it yet thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)