MavTV moves to 214 starting 8/21, Fox Sports 1 to 219

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Channels look great. I just wish that when adding them to QuickTune that D would use their logos instead of words.

:confused:

I just set up FS Detroit and MLB network and the channel logo shows up in the box with the channel number below it .... are you finding something different ?

:confused:

I just set up FS Detroit and MLB network and the channel logo shows up in the box with the channel number below it .... are you finding something different ?

I was talking about for Fox Sports 1 and Fox Sports 2. I added them and the channel logos do not show. Just words spelling it out.

Anything else i add has logos

DirecTV can do a restructure and CNN may, but likely would not, bitch however painfully it would. It is not a giant any more; it has no clout.

doubt it. CNN has been at 202 since 1996. Dont think they are gonna change

I approve of 213-1 as MLB-alt. I would like to see that across the board. Can SD receivers see it? I DON'T CARE. Anything to force an upgrade to modern equipment is a good thing. Good call, D*. Now let's take that clue for alternates and improve things even more. As for the truck race, i just saw an ad for it on 219.
there are 2 213-1 in the guide. One says HD the other does not

yes
when the FSN's/Fox were in the spat with Directv (and we thought they'd get pulled) on FS Ohio and FS Cincy (since they are not carried in HD 24/7 there is a -1 channel for HD) there was a -2. So it was like such

660 FS Ohio SD (full time)
660-1 FS Ohio HD (part time)
660-2 the "Fox may pull this channel blah blah blah" info thingy

yes
when the FSN's/Fox were in the spat with Directv (and we thought they'd get pulled) on FS Ohio and FS Cincy (since they are not carried in HD 24/7 there is a -1 channel for HD) there was a -2. So it was like such

660 FS Ohio SD (full time)
660-1 FS Ohio HD (part time)
660-2 the "Fox may pull this channel blah blah blah" info thingy

I would like to see them do this with the Big Ten (AND PAC12!!!) 610-1, 610-2, 610-3, etc instead of wasting so many channels. Same thing with Pac12 when it's added (if it's added...)

I would like to see them do this with the Big Ten (AND PAC12!!!) 610-1, 610-2, 610-3, etc instead of wasting so many channels. Same thing with Pac12 when it's added (if it's added...)

It's still gonna take the same amount of bandwidth regardless.

Just says I need to order it. Maybe it's not included in the choice package?

Could be, but you would think it would be FREE for a short while all the same.

Did you try a reboot ?

Menu/Setting/Reset/ReStart Recvr/dash

Last edited:

because having 609-1, 611-1 and 612-1 for the alternate BTN's (which is at 610) is so much of a pain right now :rolleyes:
BTW today they removed the BTN alts from the guide

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts