MavTV moves to 214 starting 8/21, Fox Sports 1 to 219

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
Sportman, read posts before posting. Also, no one on DBSTalk has a clue what you're talking about when you reply to this thread over there...

a Spanish channel should not be there. I think goal line / buzzer beater and maybe Classic or limited ESPN 3 stuff. Near the other ESPN channels

I agree with Joe ...

I think only sports channels that actually SHOW LIVE games deserve to be in that area.

I still have yet to see a live game on MavTV. If all of the sports channels were together, this wouldn't be an issue.

I still have yet to see a live game on MavTV. If all of the sports channels were together, this wouldn't be an issue.
guessing
they will pick up any scraps for auto racing that speed or others have left around.
but live programing ? don't know what they could find. they did 3 or 4 live MMA King of the Cage shows so far.

ESPN Deportes is testing in HD now. The "other" site said it going live on Sep 2, but I'll believe it when I see it. ESPN classic (614) and ESPN Deportes (432) would make more sense at 210 and 211 to keep the entire ESPN family together.

Why move a Spanish channel that most people dont get to the English section?
The 400's are for Spanish channels

They mirror Fox Deportes into the 600s near the other Fox channels (Before the shuffle)... Why not ESPN Deportes?

Posted Using The New SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Live starting now

King of The Cage: Split Decision
Highland California
aug 29

Main Card - MAV TV - Thur 11 pm est
David Gomez vs. Joshua Aveles - for KOTC Welterweight Title
Sean Strickland vs. Matt Lagler - for KOTC Middleweight Title
Daylin Murray vs. Jake Mylles
Frank Park vs. David Evans
Melvin Costa vs. Brandon Hunt
Andenilson Clementino vs. Tony Lopez
Henry Corrales vs. Nick Pugh

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)