MaxHD on 211k with Welcome Pack & 1 cent Cinemax?

gillham

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jan 14, 2008
Morgan Hill, CA
I'm considering switching to a 211k receiver with my Welcome Pack + Locals so I can get a couple of the locals in HD that I can't get OTA at all. I'm also doing the Cinemax for 1 cent. Is Cinemax HD only provided as part of an HD package even though I am subscribed to Cinemax already for my penny?

Basically I'm wondering if buying a 211k would get me HD locals & HD Cinemax. I know they dropped the HD enabling fee so HD locals wouldn't cost me anything more monthly after buying the equipment and maybe a small fee to swap out my receiver.

Also, is anyone using a 211k with the Welcome Pack already? What about a 222k? I'm curious if there is anything at all in HD other than locals? (like the occasional free preview) Also whether there is an extra fee on the 222k because it is dual tuner / dual output?

Thanks!

We have the Welcome pack + locals for 14.99 on my Aunt's account +Encore pack for 4.99 and the 1 cent Cinemax for 19.98 a month before tax. But her receiver is an old 501 dvr. IF you have the HD receiver like the 211k and you add locals or Cinemax , you should get the hd versions as well , as long as you have the proper dish configuration for the hd versions ; locals and cinemax.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)