maximum adventure network

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

hungry1

Original poster
Mar 19, 2008
What happened to maximum adventure network (MAN)? It was one of my favorite channels. Yesterday evening it was listed in the grid as "channel no longer avaliable. " It will be missed at my house.

Here is a posting I found via google:

MAN Channel was on Direct-Tv Channel 608 and is now listed as "No Longer Available". . This was a shopping channel with some outdoor & hunting. VERY Poor quality. I understand this channel's management team was made up of the former MOR (Men's Outdoor & Recreation) channel's members. MOR went dark about a year ago. Appears this was doomed as well.

I don't get the big deal here? A channel to shop for outdoor men stuff?

Why would anyone shed a tear over this?

Hunter 1: Hey hunter 2, I've been approved for my hunting liscense, I gotta go the gun shop to get it, lets go hunting man!

Hunter 2: Can't, I gotta wait for approval, then them to ship, and hope the NSA doesn't arrest me.

It was one of my favorite channels.

I hope you don't subscribe to the Premiere package. In all seriousness, most of these shows are shown on the sub channels via OTA in cities. They might show up at 5am on Sunday, but you can DVR them & watch later.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)