Maximum amount of free PPV Certificates?

mhowie, am I to understand that you also are capped? Did youmanage to get around this, or are you still capped? I can't believe that the agents offer the certificates so freely if there is such a thing as a cap.

mhowie, am I to understand that you also are capped? Did youmanage to get around this, or are you still capped? I can't believe that the agents offer the certificates so freely if there is such a thing as a cap.

I was unable to get around at the time...but was offered the three free Starz months instead. Who knows what the story would be if I had another problem and called?... I guess it depends on the CSR and perhaps some other factors. I've been on-board since 1995 so I have a good idea as to how the dolts associated with Dish Customer Service operate.

Would be great if we had some dish employees on here that could confirm the cap and how it is managed.
It seems like the agents do not even check for a cap before offering certificates, and most are clueless about any cap.
Maybe somebody here knows for sure???

Hi guys, since there are so many dish employees now posting here, I thought I would revive this thread again to see if I can get an official answer.

Does a cap exist, and if so: - what is the cap - why have so many posters confirmed that they have received more than the cap? - What can be done to "clear" account ?

Thanks

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)