Maximum Joeys Limit

It will probably have a longer lifetime due to its faster CPU (and maybe more RAM?). Other than that, the functionality should be the same.
OK, thanks. I will get the 4K version. Do you think it is a big deal if she isn't an Amazon Prime member?

Only if she wants to watch Prime Video or take advantage of other Prime services. She will need an Amazon account to install the App(s) I believe, but that is free.
She may want to get the HBO and of course the DISH Anywhere app.

I'm wanting to upgrade my 1st generation Firestick, but not sure which one to get. It's pricey, but the Firecube looks interesting
I've got the Firestick 4K and I like it a lot. A big positive, for me, is that it offers Hulu in 5.1 on a lot of programming. I also have a Roku 4K and an AppleTV 4K. I bounce a lot between their uses. I seldom use my Roku any more but Firestick and AppleTV get lots of use.

Amazon product ASIN B079QHML21

The current ones are the third generation I believe. I don't know why mine is not as well behaved as others. Plenty of people have no issues at all.

I bought nothing but whatever generation Fire TV Stick is available now. I got one that was semi DOA. Maybe you got one of those?

I've got the Firestick 4K and I like it a lot. A big positive, for me, is that it offers Hulu in 5.1 on a lot of programming. I also have a Roku 4K and an AppleTV 4K. I bounce a lot between their uses. I seldom use my Roku any more but Firestick and AppleTV get lots of use.

Amazon product ASIN B079QHML21
A customer showed me his Apple TV yesterday. WOW!! It's really nice and he has everything in his house connected

Reactions: charlesrshell

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)