Mayweather vs Cotto - Saturday, May 5th (9:00 PM ET)

I won't be ordering as sports PPV are grossly overpriced these days.

But I will watch it most likely in the weekend following the live event. I believe it is an HBO PPV and they always play them a week later on HBO.

Showtime does the nearly the same thing with their PPV stuff, usually 2 or more weeks later.

But a good fight is a good fight, doesn't have to be live to enjoy it! :)

Mite be at a buddy's b-day, if so we mite order it on the spot like last year forgot who fought?. Or we mite drop by a sports bar. No matter where I'm at or what I'm doing I'll be watching for sure :)

Yep, sports PPV are way, way, way overpriced IMO so I won't be spending my buckazoids unless this were Mayweather vs Pacquiao. Regardless, I'm hoping Miguel makes Pretty Boy's face look like Cotto salami. Bip, Bip, Bap, Kapow! ;)

Azteca 7 fta will have it most likely with an hour delay.

Sent from my New IPad using Tapatalk

riffjim4069 said:
Thanks! If only I could schedule to business trip to work for my uncle over the weekend. He has a second office in Boca Raton, but I fear this may too short of a notice.

IF some miracle happens, send me a PM and we get ya here. ;-)

I hope Cotto wins, but watching the 24/7 episodes, mayweather just looks more skillful and relaxed than Cotto. But Cotto does have a strong mentality so I think he still has a chance of winning.

Sent from my iPod touch using SatelliteGuys

You know, I just realized that it can be a lot cheaper watching this fight live at the movie theater (if you're going by yourself) Ticket is only $15 and if add the cost of popcorn and a drink it'll probably be about $30 tops. Pretty good deal if you're with someone or just by yourself. If you have a big group with you, it might be better to order the PPV.
Theatre Locations for Upcoming Events

For boxing fans, at least some of the undercard will be available for free view on the Audience channel (100, 239 ?) tonight at 6PM CDT.

Of course, I'm sure there will be plenty of talking about the big fight too! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts