McNabb says black QBs under more pressure

Uh, who said Cosby was racist? I agree with him in that blacks have to get their own house in order and stop waiting for anything from anyone else. Nothing at all racist about that.
If you think for a second he's NOT a Rascist against anyone thats not black,You have a lot of learning to do.Thats been a well know fact for years and years.

LOL...that's laughable. Mr. Jello Pudding Pops a racist...yeah, right. Document your accusation.
Laugh away, :up Fact is everytime something goes wrong,the time will come and claiming your the blackman with no rights is going to get you no where.Face it blacks and whites are american,Americans are all equal.

Yeah, you say laugh away, but you still produce nothing to prove your claim...:rolleyes:
Its a no win ,so why even stoop to the level.Face the facts,what pressure does McNabb have that has anything to do with being Black? Most of his team mates are black. OK so I would think Jeff Garcia would have more pressure on him being a white Quaterback in Philly. But I guess not. Because he lead the team to the playoffs.

Its a no win ,so why even stoop to the level.Face the facts,what pressure does McNabb have that has anything to do with being Black? Most of his team mates are black. OK so I would think Jeff Garcia would have more pressure on him being a white Quaterback in Philly. But I guess not. Because he lead the team to the playoffs.
Well, let's not make a claim without being willing to prove it. And if I'm not mistaken, McNabb led the Eagles to 4 straight NFC championship games, mostly with garbage around him. Remember Pinkston and Thrash (Stinkson and Trash)? The year he had a really quality receiver (T.O.), his stats were way up. So, it's not like the guy hasn't done anything. And what exactly did Jeff Garcia do with Cleveland and Detroit? Even now, Garcia has Joey Galloway in Tampa Bay. Who does McNabb have that's as good or better? Once again, they give you crap, you produce crap.

Hey Donovan, the white guy who replaced you last year went 5-1 with the same talent that you had surrounding you, and according to wikipedia:

The rejuvenated Garcia threw 10 touchdowns and only 2 interceptions, while posting a QB rating of 95.8 in eight total games played. He also made the front cover of Sports Illustrated (on the January 8, 2007 issue) following his five-game winning streak. On January 7, 2007, Garcia earned only his second ever playoff win, throwing for 153 yards and one touchdown in a 23-20 victory over the Giants. On January 13, 2007 Garcia and the Eagles lost to the New Orleans Saints by a score of 27-24, ending Garcia's magical run. He threw for 240 yards and a touchdown - a 75-yard touchdown pass to Donte Stallworth - the longest in Eagles' postseason history.

What was his reward? Did they resign him to replace you? No they sent him packing in favor of the under performing african american.

I think if anyone should cry racism its Garcia!

We had that discussion in the Vick thread. Don't get me wrong, I think McNabb is a fine talent, but until he wins the Super Bowl, he'll always be found lacking by most of the people. Just as Manning was, and Marino is.

Exactly, Manning couldnt win the big game until last year, right?

They said he didnt even beat Florida when he was at Tennessee. He coultdnt beat the Pats blah blah blah..and until he did he was going to be labeled a loser.

Ala Drew Bledsoe. He along with Parcells and Kraft save the Patriots franchise. The Pats were heading to St Louis. He led them to a Super Bowl, and his thanks? He was raked over the coals here.

Hey Donovan, the white guy who replaced you last year went 5-1 with the same talent that you had surrounding you, and according to wikipedia:

The rejuvenated Garcia threw 10 touchdowns and only 2 interceptions, while posting a QB rating of 95.8 in eight total games played. He also made the front cover of Sports Illustrated (on the January 8, 2007 issue) following his five-game winning streak. On January 7, 2007, Garcia earned only his second ever playoff win, throwing for 153 yards and one touchdown in a 23-20 victory over the Giants. On January 13, 2007 Garcia and the Eagles lost to the New Orleans Saints by a score of 27-24, ending Garcia's magical run. He threw for 240 yards and a touchdown - a 75-yard touchdown pass to Donte Stallworth - the longest in Eagles' postseason history.

What was his reward? Did they resign him to replace you? No the sent him packing in favor of the under performing african american.

I think if anyone should cry racism its Garcia!
Get your facts straight, the team was underperforming, not McNabb. At the time he was injured McNabb had a quarterback rating of 95.5, with 18 TD passes and only 6 interceptions. The defense gave up at least 23 points in 4 of the 5 losses he played in. And the reason they sent Garcia packing is that the historically cheap Eagles didn't want to pay what Garcia was asking. Ironically, they even got rid of Donte Stallworth, who you mention above.

Get your facts straight, the team was underperforming, not McNabb. At the time he was injured McNabb had a quarterback rating of 95.5, with 18 TD passes and only 6 interceptions. The defense gave up at least 23 points in 4 of the 5 losses he played in. And the reason they sent Garcia packing is that the historically cheap Eagles didn't want to pay what Garcia was asking. Ironically, they even got rid of Donte Stallworth, who you mention above.
OH give it up already. McNabb is clearly to blame right now. We didn't hear him bitching when they went to the superbowl. Now he is, give the list of Offensive players ,Starters on the Eagles right now that suck. Can't blaim it on the defence this time.

And get your facts strait as well because Stallworth didn't do squat in the beginning of last year. Not untill Garcia came in . Don't you watch football. You must not follow the Eagles.I've been an Eagles fan for 20 years,I know enough to know when its time for the Quarterback to leave.

OH give it up already. McNabb is clearly to blame right now. We didn't hear him bitching when they went to the superbowl. Now he is, give the list of Offensive players ,Starters on the Eagles right now that suck. Can't blaim it on the defence this time.
Give it up? Guys keep throwing unsubstantiated BS out there, yet I should just let it slide? Why don't you take a look at the Eagles offensive roster, and you tell me who'll be playing in the Pro Bowl? And the year they went to the Super Bowl, he was one of the main reasons they went there! Plus, the squad he took to the Super Bowl looks nothing like the team he's leading now. He (and the offense) aren't playing well now, but you need to come off that crap that it's all his fault. If you're going to play that game, then you need to give him all the credit for the 4 straight NFC championship game appearances and the Super Bowl appearance. Stop playing both sides of the fence.

And get your facts strait as well because Stallworth didn't do squat in the beginning of last year. Not untill Garcia came in . Don't you watch football. You must not follow the Eagles.I've been an Eagles fan for 20 years,I know enough to know when its time for the Quarterback to leave.
Yeah, you ever think about that despite Stallworth's being out injured 4 of the first 8 games of last season, that he caught more passes from McNabb than he did from Garcia? Look it up. Yeah, you really know football! Apparently, you're an Eagles fan, but you don't see squat.

Give it up? Guys keep throwing unsubstantiated BS out there, yet I should just let it slide? Why don't you take a look at the Eagles offensive roster, and you tell me who'll be playing in the Pro Bowl? And the year they went to the Super Bowl, he was one of the main reasons they went there! like the tPlus, the squad he took to the Super Bowl looks nothing eam he's leading now. He (and the offense) aren't playing well now, but you need to come off that crap that it's all his fault. If you're going to play that game, then you need to give him all the credit for the 4 straight NFC championship game appearances and the Super Bowl appearance. Stop playing both sides of the fence.
Does that mean the Lions have a chance this afternoon?;)

I guess the pressure on the black Quarterback didn't bother him this week. That just proved he was talking all that Sh%^ for nothing. He had 2 bad weeks ,cryed wolf over it,and now look.I guess when in doubt blaim everything on what the white man has and the black man doesn't.I didn't think he was like that. I guess I was wrong!

I guess the pressure on the black Quarterback didn't bother him this week. That just proved he was talking all that Sh%^ for nothing. He had 2 bad weeks ,cryed wolf over it,and now look.I guess when in doubt blaim everything on what the white man has and the black man doesn't.I didn't think he was like that. I guess I was wrong!

Please... the Lions secondary is the worst in NFL history. This will be the outcome for any good, smart, veteran Quarterback when they play the Lions.

again....though he said he stood by his words...the "talking s**t was done WAY before the season started....as far as the interview was concerned...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts