Me TV Coming to Washington DC

Peter Parker

Formerly Geronimo
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Lifetime Supporter
Sep 9, 2003
According to DCRTV.COM Me-TV will be coming to WJLA in MArch replacing their Weather Now subchannel. I am looking forward to this.

The DISH guide has shown Me TV coming----until today. Now it shows the radar weather channel through the length of the guide. I don't know if that isa mistake or whether there is a problem.

The DISH guide has shown Me TV coming----until today. Now it shows the radar weather channel through the length of the guide. I don't know if that isa mistake or whether there is a problem.
I wish that Dish would carry the sub-channel for METV here in OKC. I have to use the OTA adapter for the Hopper to get METV.

We have listings it is just that they do not reflect ME TV

WPTZ Burlington replaced THIS with ME. Before the switch I was a bit disapointed because I enjoyed THIS but ME has been a surprise upgrade.

Cheers, K

The guide data still is not back. This is a horrible commentary on my life but I was looking forward to watching reruns of "Make Room For Daddy". I understand that they qill be showing one of the episodes where uncle Tonoose comes to visit next week. You can't play with me like this.

a simple look on the metv site (metvnetwork.com) shows the following

You can watch Me-TV Washington, DC on the following stations:
(Launches 3/1/13) OTA: WJLA : 7.2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)