Me TV Coming to Washington DC

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
I hope you are right. At one time the WJLA website hada prominent note and now that is gone. I would hate to think that is not coming or that I will have no guide data.

I certainly hope you are right Iceberg (and I suspect that you are) but TheCool website also says they are on in DC------and it certainly never made it here.

Last edited:
I certainly hope you are right Iceberg (and I suspect that you are)
I'm just going off the metv site

but TheCool website also says they are on in DC------and it certainly never made it here.
well in their defence right now NOBODY gets it. They were on Ku Band and a few days ago it just disappeared. Folks who were getting it OTA mentioned a slate that says "Q link" which matched what the FTA guys see

Not sure where the problem is but it still is not in the guide or on the air. I was only pointing out that there is often a difference between what is promised and what happens. Hopefully it will all be resolved soon.

And WJLA sent me an email simply saying it has been delayrd.

So much fir watching Uncle Tonoose.

Latest date floating around DC media circles is March 13. No ide waht happened or why the date keeps changing.

Right now the guide data is back beginning the 13th. The MeTV website and the ads on WJLa (7.1) say the 11th. It was not handled well but it is what it is I guess.

It finally arrived sometime today. No guide data till Wedesday but the programming is there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)