Me Tv Signal Quality on SES 101 - has it lost some power?

Status
Please reply by conversation.

jsattv

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 4, 2006
We watch Chicago Me Tv every day on SES 101 (3725 V 10000 -3/4) but as of Last Friday the Signal S = 90 but my Q has dropped drastically from around 65 down to 38 to 41 and breaking up at times. I use a 12 ft Mesh Dish with Norsat LNB's. Also Decades and other Tp's on SES 101 are still okay i.e. Q = 70. Does anyone know if the Me TV Signal has been reduced lately? Or is it just winter conditions causing the drop in Q? Any replies would be very much appreciated.

Watching right now and just looked at the Q level and it is same as I always remember it. On an A3 and tek2000 8 footer (actually 7.5) with a Titanium LNBF.

Thanks for the reply bpalone - what Q Level are you receiving Me Tv at?

Like comparing apples and oranges. One receiver will give one number and another receiver will give a different number. That being said, my A3 yields 70 to 72 on the Q.

I haven't looked a foot print map, but that also plays a large role, too. Where I live, usually is within the maximum or next to it, Isopach line. So, keep that in mind as well.

Thanks for the replies. It's working well again - just had to re -adjust my Automatic Polarity Controller I got from Ricks Satellite a while back, and got the Q up to as high as 75, boy what a difference!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)