ME TV - THIS TV Audio Problem on AMC-1

Status
Please reply by conversation.

handymantoo57

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Feb 10, 2011
Brookville, KS
Using a Pansat 9200 HD I had been able to view ME TV and THIS on AMC-1 without a problem. Yesterday I tried it and they didn't work. I did a new blind scan and they didn't come up at all. Manual input of the PID's brought in the video but not the audio. I also use an OPENBOX S9HD and it picks them up without a problem. Anyone have a similar problem with the Pansat 9200 HD?

Those channels are hidden and require manual PID entry....the issue is you normally need a channel editor to input a AC-3 audio pid (which that is)

easier to move next door to 101W and scan. Both MeTV and ThisTV are there and dont require manual pid

me
3973 V 5924

this
3954 V 2734

Iceberg, Thanks for the advice. I was able to find them on 101W. I am curious why the Openbox picks up channels the Pansat 9200 won't?

what do you mean?
The channels on 103w are now hidden which requires you to manually enter the PIDS. The issue is AC-3 audio pids you normally need a channel editor to add them.

The stations on 101W are where This and Me are going to stay (at least for now) ;)

The Openbox is picking up the feeds on 103W while the Pansat 9200 had picked them up in the past but now won't. It's been a few weeks since I pointed a dish at 103W but both receivers worked at that time on ME and This.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)