"Nashville Network" to return as a digital subchannel-Part of the Luken Communications family of Net

Status
Please reply by conversation.
I loved that channel. They had a great block of Dallas, Alice, Dukes of hazzard back in the 90's.

Havent seen that channel since around 1995 or so
Yes you have. it's now called Spike TV. This new channel has nothing to do with the old version. So for those of you who are fondly remembering the original TNN, don't get your hopes up too high, especially seeing the other sub-channel networks this group run.

Yes you have. it's now called Spike TV. This new channel has nothing to do with the old version. So for those of you who are fondly remembering the original TNN, don't get your hopes up too high, especially seeing the other sub-channel networks this group run.

What it looks like, is that they will run some repeat TNN material and new programs based on that..Dukes/Dallas, etc...Was run during CBS ownership of the last years of the original TNN..If youve seen Spike TV, you havent seen TNN..Two different channels in my mind..

Plus, with Jim Owens Entertainment behind this, this will definitely be based on the old TNN..

Website announcing the new channel:
http://watchtnn.com/

Last edited:
.If youve seen Spike TV, you havent seen TNN..Two different channels in my mind..
Yes, you're right on that. two entirely different concepts. But towards the end, TNN was transforming into the type of entertainment that Spike has today. Remember ECW and then later WWF?

Also when Viacom bought TNN they changed it to "The National Network"....and remember....they've got pop :rolleyes:

If it is as low budget as the other Luken channels I doubt it will be anything like the old TNN.

KYNM-LD RF ch. 51.5 will carry Nashville Network, and not only that they also will add Weather Nation channel on RF ch. 51.6. It's amazing how many channel they will cram!:eek:

KYNM-LP - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

KYNM - Your New Mexico Channel - 30.1 My Family TV - 30.2 TUFF TV - 30.3 PBJ - Albuquerque, Santa Fe, NM

Right now they are testing, and even though the EPG banners, showing Nashville and Weather Nation, but can't be decoded at this time which is kinda weard.:rolleyes:

This station is located in Albuquerque's TV market DMA # 44.

one for two things to add for KYNM-LD, rf ch. 51 they also are carrying KDAZ-AM 730 KHz, on rf 51.7 and 51.1 it's called proview channel that's does a local high school covereges everynight while preemting Family channel and move Family channel to rf ch. 51.3 I think.:D

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts