"Nashville Network" to return as a digital subchannel-Part of the Luken Communications family of Net

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Forgive me, I probably should know this. But ... Since this is a FTA forum, I'm wondering if this TNN channel is going to show up on FTA somewhere. Or is it just certain OTA markets?

hmmm...now the big question

Will it be on KU too? ;)
I know Trip would have some info....I thought he said there was still room on the KU transponder...or maybe crank the symbol rate up a smidge and add it :)

Given Luken's involvement I would guess they bought the name and will try to run about the Porter Wagonner show and maybe some country music clips from the 60s and 70s oer and over again.

hmmm...now the big question

Will it be on KU too? ;)
I know Trip would have some info....I thought he said there was still room on the KU transponder...or maybe crank the symbol rate up a smidge and add it :)

TBD.

There was room left before PBJ was added. Now there isn't.

- Trip

Anyone know the answer to this guy's question?

In April 2012, Luken Communications and Jim Owens Entertainment announced that they were planning to revitalize and relaunch The Nashville Network as a digital broadcast network. There was no word on whether “Nashville Now” would be shown in reruns, or whether the format would be dusted off for a new spin. Stay tuned for more information on that front.

Film Threat - The Bootleg Files: Nashville Now

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)