Me TV

Status
Please reply by conversation.

kattheaunt

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 3, 2011
I heard a radio ad today that said Directv has Me TV. I thought it said channel 20 but I don't have that channel. The ad also said Dish has the channel. I'm in San Diego. Does anyone know anything about this? I got all excited until I got home & tried to tune in ch 20. Lol

There may be a few affiliates that Directv carries, but I don't think there are many.

Its the station in Los Angeles. Since its the "main" network on that station its carried via D*
In San Diego its on 8-2 (subchannel on CBS) and is not carried on D*

Used to be the case in Boston as well. Until October 1st it was carried on WMFP's main feed, so satellite carried Me TV in Boston. However, it is now on WCVB DT2 so not the case anymore. This holds true for all of the Me/This/RTV like channels.

Get a indoor antenna. Comes in fine for me. I am in North county.

Used to be the case in Boston as well. Until October 1st it was carried on WMFP's main feed, so satellite carried Me TV in Boston. However, it is now on WCVB DT2 so not the case anymore. This holds true for all of the Me/This/RTV like channels.

not necessarily. There are -2 stations that are MeTV as a secondary and My NetworkTV as the "main" (even though its only 2 hours a day) and are carried on Dish or Directv.
But in most cases...-2 stations are not carried unless they are affiliated with a main network (Big4 guaranteed...CW & MY are hit and miss)

derdude said:
Get a indoor antenna. Comes in fine for me. I am in North county.

I'm in an apartment building downtown and can barely get radio reception.

Thank you Ice, now that I'm thinking about it, I must have been listening to KEARTH 101 out of LA. I receive it pretty well in my car. So it wasn't actually a local add. Which clears up my confusion, if not my desire for ME TV.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts