Meals with eggplant

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE

revous94

Original poster
Oct 11, 2018
United Kingdom
Hello everyone! How are you doing? I have been there quite long time ago but I am very busy. I decided to create my own brand and that is why my time is very limited. I also decided to improve my passion - gardening and this is the question that I am coming to you with. Again I was grown eggplant. I did it many times but my plants didn't grow properly, I had problems with fruits and once they were strangely irregular. This time I bought seeds from this site: Aubergine 'Violetta Lunga 3'; eggplant – Garden Seeds Market | Free shipping and guess what? It worked. Maybe previous seeds were bad quality or I did something wrong, now I got more experience. Now I have a few pieces of eggplants and I don't know what to do with them. I grilled some of them, I added them for dinners but what else can I do? If you have ideas please let me know!

Reactions: spongella
Eggplant Parmigiana is one.
I also cube it and cook it for about 20 minutes along with onion, garlic, oregano and stewed tomatoes and a little water to almost cover it then serve it over white rice.

I agree eggplant parmigiana is a good dish. But get a good recipe which calls for frying the eggplant pieces before stacking them up for baking. More calories but in the end better tasting.

Raw eggplant strips ( more like strings) in olive oil are good too. Italian delis used to have them.

Caponata is a good Italian dish too. Ratatioulle is one to check out also. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)