Meals with eggplant

revous94

Original poster
Oct 11, 2018
United Kingdom
Hello everyone! How are you doing? I have been there quite long time ago but I am very busy. I decided to create my own brand and that is why my time is very limited. I also decided to improve my passion - gardening and this is the question that I am coming to you with. Again I was grown eggplant. I did it many times but my plants didn't grow properly, I had problems with fruits and once they were strangely irregular. This time I bought seeds from this site: Aubergine 'Violetta Lunga 3'; eggplant – Garden Seeds Market | Free shipping and guess what? It worked. Maybe previous seeds were bad quality or I did something wrong, now I got more experience. Now I have a few pieces of eggplants and I don't know what to do with them. I grilled some of them, I added them for dinners but what else can I do? If you have ideas please let me know!

Reactions: spongella
Eggplant Parmigiana is one.
I also cube it and cook it for about 20 minutes along with onion, garlic, oregano and stewed tomatoes and a little water to almost cover it then serve it over white rice.

I agree eggplant parmigiana is a good dish. But get a good recipe which calls for frying the eggplant pieces before stacking them up for baking. More calories but in the end better tasting.

Raw eggplant strips ( more like strings) in olive oil are good too. Italian delis used to have them.

Caponata is a good Italian dish too. Ratatioulle is one to check out also. Good luck!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 2)