Media-General Stations Adding Ion in Some Markets

Another market that I wonder if they will add it is the Rochester/Austin/Albert Lea/Mason City market

MG owns KIMT (CBS) and they have My as -2 and WX as -3. There is no Ion in the market

(and yes those cities are all the market DMA. Its one of those where you have 4 cities each having a station licensed to it even though they are not really close to each other)

Reactions: localclassictvfan
In Greenville-Spartanburg they could put ION on WSPA 7.3 or WYCW 62.2/.3.
not trying to be ugly but you putting they can do this and that wont help your cause. Once you get the actual info and you see nobody else has posted it then that's fine. What they can or can do with no proof doesn't make the matter better......just giving you a heads up

Reactions: Mr Tony
not trying to be ugly but you putting they can do this and that wont help your cause. Once you get the actual info and you see nobody else has posted it then that's fine. What they can or can do with no proof doesn't make the matter better......just giving you a heads up
well put!
If you look at my post I wondered if they would...instead of saying they could do this.

Bust considering he likes to go around on pretty much every website and come up with these "mythical situations" (like over at AVS when he took EVERY market that had a duopoly and said "oh why not cram everything on one RF station and sell the other?" that really pissed off everyone there) what else would we expect? :rolleyes:

Reactions: localclassictvfan
well put!
If you look at my post I wondered if they would...instead of saying they could do this.

Bust considering he likes to go around on pretty much every website and come up with these "mythical situations" (like over at AVS when he took EVERY market that had a duopoly and said "oh why not cram everything on one RF station and sell the other?" that really pissed off everyone there) what else would we expect? :rolleyes:
Exactly....I remember doing this, posted about a station could do this and that but you quoted me on something like (since I was new on here) why not wait and see what is actually done then coming up with some obversation that is not likely happening. You didn't grill me but gave a chance but this guy here well some don't learn. I try to tone it down a bit....Especially with all the Nexstar/MG names I called them....Regardless of whatever happens, we as tv viewers cannot control anything. Like this guy he posted about a station could get this on the x1, this on the x2 and drop the ion. You made your point to him and what he does next well SC so and so station could get this and that. I had to step in so it wouldn't have gotten ugly. Your right. Don't post if this and that can get this when this and that will not do it until you have hard facts it's going to happen. I been going back and looking over post from past days teaching myself not to make ROOKIE mistakes....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)