Mediashare / Tversity Photo Display

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

rkicklighter

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Oct 12, 2007
Statesboro, GA
First off, let me thank everyone for the information and tips given in this forum. This is truly a wealth of information not available anywhere else.

Posted this first over at DBSTalk with little results so I thought I would post here to see if anyone had a clue to this minor issue as it has totally stumped me.

I have one quick question about media sharing that I can't seem to find discussed.

My setup, HR21, hardwired, Tversity 0.9.11.3 running on Win2k3 server and 57" Mitsubishi WD-57731. Video connected via HDMI, audio is optical into my JVC AV receiver. All is well and working properly in the land of media sharing with music and photos (I don't care about video); with one caveat. I can't seem to make photos display full screen on my TV.

Is this possible?

My TV resolution is max 1920 x 1080, Tversity Image Resolution is set to the same and I have sized a few test pics in the same resolution. Also have a few pics in their JPEG converted from native RAW image format at 3456 x 2304.

Regardless of what I try, all photos are shown in a Pillar Box type fashion either stretched or scrunched if not the exact size of that box. They are being displayed in 1080i according to my TV and the HR21.

Is there a way to display full screen photos? If not, does anyone know the max size the HR21 displays so I can resize my photos?

Thanks in advance for any information you can give! It drives me nuts when I can't figure something out!

Ricky

You may try asking on Tversity's forum too. They have a sub-forum for D*.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts