Memorial Day

R0ss

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 14, 2009
Ayer, Ma
I realize this off topic but I can't help it.

Today is Memorial Day, not a day for super sales, or an excuse for a BBQ, or even a parade! It is a day set aside to remember those that have sacrificed their lives for this country. So if you are enjoying a BBQ, going to a parade, or if you have to work please take a moment to thank those that sacrificed their lives so we might enjoy whatever it is we are doing today (and everyday). Too if you know a member of the armed forces or happen to see one thank them for their service me it goes a long way..

Ross
:flag:

God Bless our Men and Woman in the Armed forces past and present

Attachments

• !cid_A99EDC9A2666443EABD83DD4B7FE45C1@gatewaypc.jpg
    !cid_A99EDC9A2666443EABD83DD4B7FE45C1@gatewaypc.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 107
Vaylon- thank your sons for serving our armed forces and letting us have the freedom to live in a country like ours.

Thank you all veterans and service men and women!!

I give my biggest support to our Men and Women in uniform especially the Army. God Bless them... and all who have served and died for this great country.

I don't take my freedom for granted .... I owe it to our brave men and women in uniform, who sacrifice their happiness and peace of mind, so that I can have mine.

God Bless! We shall never stop thinking about the sacrifices they all make for us!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)