Memorial Day

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Not open for further replies.

camo

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2010
Nebraska
Wish our country understood what our brave soldiers have done and showed more appreciation... Its really sad. Put yourself in the position to defend our country and think the nation doesn't give a sh*t. It's really sad what our real hero's and warriors have done and get little recognition.

For those that gave their lives and special thanks and for all that served. Prayers to all for service.

My Grandfather did his duty starting at D-day but also Operation Market Garden, the liberation of the Netherlands but most famous Battle of the Bulge near Bastogne, Belgium against 145,000 Germans they held off which crippled the Germans and ended the war.

Pathfinders exerts from book "First to Jump" The first Americans to lead D-Day invasion...attached to the 502nd PIR of the 101st Airborne—the Screaming Eagles—Frank Lillyman’s 101st Pathfinder team. Private John McFarlen was in position to be the third to jump behind Lillyman. An ornery, rough-and-tumble Texan, he enjoyed fighting for the simple fun of it. But now McFarlen was hot to go up against the German Army, and that was their great misfortune.

Reason I posted this I feel many Americans are taking for granted our freedom... It wasn't free many have died for those rights you have.
A Beautiful saying...."All gave some but some gave all"

I'm really sickened more by the lack of respect now than every before. To think we have those willing to give all while others at home could give a sh*t less about why they are free and say what they want and these SOB's even criticize the people that make it possible to be free. It just makes me sick....Americans need to take a hard look at what this country is about and why it's so great. Freedom didn't come without a price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts