Mental illness and the satellite hobby

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

pdiddy

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
May 20, 2013
western montana
I crossed the threshold from a hobby to a mental illness,do we have a 12 step program here on this site?The more I get into all this satellite stuff the more I like it.Is their help for me?:rant:

Yep, get 12 MORE dishes and get them up and running!

Feed the need!

Last posting from Pendragon I was digging through, and he mentioned he had 15 up and running. Look up older pre-2011 posts from Linuxman, and be amazed. I seriously doubt you are close to anything of their sort as of yet! LOL

Besides, it's really obsession more than an illness, and you have to do something with your spare time...

Last edited:
I like good sarcastic comments and witty humor....but I'd never joke about mental illness.
My 3 cents

Posted Via The SatelliteGuys Reader App!

Nope, you're one of us now. No turning back. Take primestar31's advice and get at least twelve more dishes! Twelve should be good for six months or so!

lol ... ya we understand

I crossed the threshold from a hobby to a mental illness,do we have a 12 step program here on this site?
no need for a 12 step program ..... nothing wrong with this hobby
The more I get into all this satellite stuff the more I like it.Is their help for me?:rant:
you're fine you don't need help :) what you really need is more dishes and .. maybe a bigger tv

There IS a cure!

But the Intervention involves restricting yourself to "pizza dishes." ;) Come with me to the DARK SIDE! :D

At first my wife did not like my hobby - - but then she changed her mind.

1. Get most of my dishes for free.
2. She knows where I am.
3. No monthly Satellite bill.
4. She does worry when I'm on the roof. :)

See Below - - - V

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts