Status
Please reply by conversation.

MichaelC

Supporting Founder
Original poster
Supporting Founder
Mar 22, 2004
MA
Does anyone know when Direct switches to mpeg 4 if there are going be new LG brand receivers or only Direct brand receivers available ?

Actually they will be made by a number of manufacturers and subcontractors.

They will, however, bear only the DirecTV label.

anticompetitivs BS

That is anticompetitive bs and someone needs to talk to the FTC on the comsumers` behalf

Dish, Dtv

I see no problem with manfacturers producing high end and specialized sat recievers

bi0drain said:
I see no problem with manfacturers producing high end and specialized sat recievers

Thats the point, the current manufacturers that DirecTV has making them, are making CRAP to keep the costs low. They are NOT making any TRUE high end boxes.

Recv

I AM SURE that the right party could manufacture one if they went through the right channels...

Faroudja perhaps///(NRS with SAT RECEVER IN ONE)

the lack of serial ports and discrete codes is disturbing in the new piles of crap.

bi0drain said:
I AM SURE that the right party could manufacture one if they went through the right channels...

Faroudja perhaps///(NRS with SAT RECEVER IN ONE)

the lack of serial ports and discrete codes is disturbing in the new piles of crap.

I love my SAT520 because I am controlling it 232. All discrete commands.

I think you mean intentionAL

AND

what he means is the word play that you tried to make "DE-cievers", should be E before I as in DE-ceivers; the play off of DECEIVE & RECEIVERS, so therefore his mis-spelling comments.

charper1 said:
I think you mean intentionAL

AND

what he means is the word play that you tried to make "DE-cievers", should be E before I as in DE-ceivers; the play off of DECEIVE & RECEIVERS, so therefore his mis-spelling comments.

exactly it seemed somehow ironic that with one slip he misspelled both words... not that im a spellin genious it just seemed somehow funny.

Powetasking is not fun

Pardon both mistakes I was power-tasking before on 5 pcs

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts