Merry Christmas - If you do not have a DVB-S2 receiver, read this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iBoston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jul 15, 2014
North Central
I've decided to give back a little. I really love this forum and have enjoyed all the great thoughtful help i have received from some great people here!!

I am going to give away my LinkBox 8000 Premium Local DVB-S2 FTA receiver. It also has a built in ATSC receiver to receive OTA channels. It is fully functional and basically new. I have never really used it.

RULES :

1. You need to have been a member for at least 1 year.

2. I want this to go to someone who cannot afford one and doesn't have one. So, please don't submit your request if you already have a working DVBS2 receiver. Please don't submit a request if you could go out and buy one yourself.

3. If interested in this, please post a message here before the end of Christmas Day. I will then review all users that posted here, and hopefully put a smile on someones face. If you would like, you could post how this forum has helped you.

Merry Christmas

Wow. Thanks iBoston for the contest.I could use one. I dont have a dvbs2 fta yet. Just got this 7.5 foot cband dish up .Only thing i got is an old pansat 1500. Was hoping i could at least line up the dish with the pansat 1500.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: iBoston
Wow. Thanks iBoston for the contest.I could use one. I dont have a dvbs2 fta yet. Just got this 7.5 foot cband dish up .Only thing i got is an old pansat 1500. Was hoping i could at least line up the dish with the pansat 1500.

Congratulations dl76. Send me a PM with your address and ill be sending your Christmas Gift.. :clapping

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)