Merry Christmas - If you do not have a DVB-S2 receiver, read this.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

iBoston

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jul 15, 2014
North Central
I've decided to give back a little. I really love this forum and have enjoyed all the great thoughtful help i have received from some great people here!!

I am going to give away my LinkBox 8000 Premium Local DVB-S2 FTA receiver. It also has a built in ATSC receiver to receive OTA channels. It is fully functional and basically new. I have never really used it.

RULES :

1. You need to have been a member for at least 1 year.

2. I want this to go to someone who cannot afford one and doesn't have one. So, please don't submit your request if you already have a working DVBS2 receiver. Please don't submit a request if you could go out and buy one yourself.

3. If interested in this, please post a message here before the end of Christmas Day. I will then review all users that posted here, and hopefully put a smile on someones face. If you would like, you could post how this forum has helped you.

Merry Christmas

dl76

SatelliteGuys Pro
Jun 9, 2013
South Carolina
Wow. Thanks iBoston for the contest.I could use one. I dont have a dvbs2 fta yet. Just got this 7.5 foot cband dish up .Only thing i got is an old pansat 1500. Was hoping i could at least line up the dish with the pansat 1500.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Reactions: iBoston
Status
Please reply by conversation.

Christmas Wishes

DVB-S2 USB tuner for MythTV

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts