merry christmas

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

icu1954

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Sep 1, 2010
lower alabama
hi, to all members..merry christmas and a happy new year.I could have not made it in this hobby of fta with out you,just when i was going to put a 5 pound hammer to my rig,you stopped me and told me things would get better and they did.You all taught me a lot and i still want to learn more..hope to hear from you guys in 2011.

Glad the perserverance paid off for you. It is a fun hobby, challenging at times, but almost never complain there's nothing to watch on tv, haha. Merry Christmas to LA (lower Alabama) from us northerners! We are expecting a white Christmas too, according to the forecasters, maybe a whole inch of snow (Iceberg falls off chair laughing at me).

We are expecting a white Christmas too, according to the forecasters, maybe a whole inch of snow (Iceberg falls off chair laughing at me).

heh....thats funny. We got another 5 inches of snow last night. We're around 40 inches of snow for December already...maybe more. Minneapolis airport (where the news folks use to measure snow) hasnt had as much as us and they have had around 32 inches so far

heh....thats funny. We got another 5 inches of snow last night. We're around 40 inches of snow for December already...maybe more. Minneapolis airport (where the news folks use to measure snow) hasnt had as much as us and they have had around 32 inches so far

Ice,

We had that last year, we don't want it again here! Yep, last year on this very day, I had to walk home. The weather provided us with freezing rain, then it snowed massively. I couldn't get my car to make it up the hill to my house and had to leave it and walk 1.3 miles in a squalling blizzard, against the wind and uphill to boot! I kid you not. I was not prepared for that one. I was not properly dressed and I froze my ears, literally. They were purple and hurt for more than a week. Not doing that this year!

Merry Christmas to everyone! May good cheer and a new year bring you happiness and God's blessings for your families and those who are dear!

Gordy (AKA RADAR)

I know it may sound funny but here in the Carribean is 60 degrees and its way too cold for me!!! Can't imagine 5" of snow!!! Merry Chritmas and thanks to all for let me be part of this family

considering your location carlos its probably true. Now Wednesday it got to 31 out here in Minnesota and I was out cleaning the roof (of snow) with a long sleeve shirt on. No sweatshirt, no coat...just jeans and a long sleeve shirt
Saw on the news a guy shoveling snow and he had shorts on....now it was those long baketball shorts but still its shorts ;)

Merry Christmas to all at SatelliteGuys!

considering your location carlos its probably true. Now Wednesday it got to 31 out here in Minnesota and I was out cleaning the roof (of snow) with a long sleeve shirt on. No sweatshirt, no coat...just jeans and a long sleeve shirt
Saw on the news a guy shoveling snow and he had shorts on....now it was those long baketball shorts but still its shorts ;)

I wear jeans and sometimes a short sleeve shirt here when its in the 40s and even 30s if I'm not going to be outside long. I usually dress for the temperature where I'm going to be the longest. If I'm going to be outside for an extended period of time, then I put on a sweatshirt. People down here in New Orleans think I'm utterly mad :D ... I can't tell you how many "You aren't COLD???" comments I get during a cool week...

Merry Christmas from me too..........a very happy New Year to everyone also. Snow on Christmas for the first time in over 40 yrs for n Ala.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts