OTB still exist ??

Status
Please reply by conversation.

empiretc

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Mar 4, 2008
Lyngsat shows OTB1-OTB6 available on AMC5 and AMC15, but they do not show on TheList. Can anyone confirm?

gone for a while now

they moved from 79W to 105W at the beginning of the year then this summer they dropped it altogether

empire they merged into the ku-RTN mux on G3 a few months ago, but they're scrambled. Available, but at a steep fee for the 40 channels or so, through Dishnetwork. They may possibly still be selling direct from Racetrack Television Network, but last I saw of their site they were still asking for the full price, around 1 hundred bucks a month. PM me if you want more info on horse racing, I'm a fan.

Turbo
RTN isnt doing the monthly anymore...they pushed it all to Dish Network for their (now) 80 channels

$50 a month through Dish last I checked

well RTN was using old Dish Network receivers and cards so why not let dish handle all of it and get kickbacks

and from the sound of it,. those RTN stations look worse on Dish than they did/do on G3...as if that is saying much

Dang, thanks for the info! I had it setup last year, but started moving things and never got the ku dish back in place.

I guess Charlie really wanted to corner that niche!

Try AMC3 , but they're scrambled there too. There's a couple of channels sometimes after noon that might come up ITC. Another poster here claimed to know where it went but he's keeping it to himself, so if there's another place, haven't found it so far.

I know this thread is old but I saw someone mention that the Capital OTB channel went to C-band after leaving NYN. Anyone know where this is located? Last I knew they were on the old RTN that has went out of business.

Thanks,
JB

Well if your referring to the feed on G3 Ku, yes I know that is there but it will be gone in a week or so. That is why I asked if someone had found it on C-BAND as was mentioned in a prior post. There is nothing on Lyngsat indicating a feed of that channel on C-BAND.

I know this thread is old but I saw someone mention that the Capital OTB channel went to C-band after leaving NYN. Anyone know where this is located? Last I knew they were on the old RTN that has went out of business.

Thanks,
JB

It's on Galaxy 17 in DVB-S2.

where are the KU feeds going? Haven't looked since Dishnetwork conquered them, but I see today half are already gone. Channel 22-up seem to still be in place, still scrambled though.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts