Message board go to next not working for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

KKlare

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 18, 2003
Los Alamos, NM
I am logged in and I always press the small icon before the thread title to get to the next unread message. Now on every thread I try, it takes me to the first post--that's a pain to try to find where I left off. This has always worked in the past. I even tried logging out and back in, no help.
-Ken

There's a discussion about this in the 'Operations Center' forum. Scott is working on it and may have it fixed tonight.

And I thought it was because I was logging in on a new computer - no cookies.

The problem seems to lie in the vBSEO add on. We have been working with them since last night in getting this fixed. The problem is they are on the other side of the earth, so when they ask questions it takes 10 hours for them to see them (and vice versa) :)

The SatGuys App is blue now.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

Attachments

• image-1551334221.png
    image-1551334221.png
    24.5 KB · Views: 140
isaacmorseMI said:
It was darker before though. It's never been this light of a shade of blue.

Sent from my iPad 2 using the SatelliteGuys App

Yeah on my DROID it's the same light blue as DBSTalks app. It was darker. Must be the new version. :)

Sent from my DROIDX using SatelliteGuys

I'm glad you fixed the go to last position. Weird, it even worked after I had gone off-line by closing the notebook. Of course, it required login again to go on from there as other than anonymous. Why did I get the right page and post if I was not logged in?
-Ken
P.S. what happened to wrap on words in the new Quick Reply? I wraps mid-word. -K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 0, Guests: 2)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)