Message "Program info on Hard Drive outdated.

inazsully

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 15, 2010
Sun City West, AZ
I started getting this message a couple of weeks ago on my 722 while scrolling out a few days on the program menu. When it appears the only option is to "Retrieve program info from Sat." which takes 5 minutes. I've never seen this situation before in the 2+ years I've had my 722. It gets very frustrating when this happens every couple of days.

inazsully said:
I started getting this message a couple of weeks ago on my 722 while scrolling out a few days on the program menu. When it appears the only option is to "Retrieve program info from Sat." which takes 5 minutes. I've never seen this situation before in the 2+ years I've had my 722. It gets very frustrating when this happens every couple of days.

Only time I have noticed this is when the nightly update is not done for a few days (for instance if someone is watching tv and cancels the power down or a time is scheduled). If so, you may want to adjust the nightly update time.

Geoff

Funny, I came across this message yesterday for the third time in a week. I had never seen it before. When I tried to scroll up the channel list, all of the program was missing -- but if I scrolled back down to where it rolled over to the beginning, the channels were there. Strange glitch.

722k not downloading EPG automatically

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)