Mets Classics on SNY blocked

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.

bluetrue

Original poster
Mar 9, 2009
Richmond VA
Does anyone know why Mets Classics are blocked on SNY (I live in Virginia). The Yankees Classics on YES do not seem to be blocked.

The game wasn't sold out... (way back in 1974) so they have to block it out...

Just kidding...

Thats odd why they would black it out.

98% of Mets Classics and the story on Shea have been blacked out. I have only seen one Yankee Classic blacked out. Last night the Yankee game on YES was blacked out.

Look at it this way there doing you a favor with the way they choke. No one wants to see grown men cry!!!:rolleyes::D

:pOh, lets not get too upset it is the Mets after all. Go Phillies!!

Did I mention that the Phils are World Ph...ing Champions lately?:D

By the way, once again, as usual, the picture quality of yesterdays game on YES, Yanks-Phils was nothing short of spectacular. Why oh why can't they all look at that...ummm...ESPN?:confused:

When YES first came out the Classics, Yankee Magazine and Yankeeography were all blacked out outside of the Yankee viewing area. Apparently the Yankees have to pay an extra fee to MLB or soemthing to allow this programming to be seen outside of their viewing area. Eventually I guess they worked it out to get Classics and Yankee Magazine in the clear everywhere, but still no Yankeeography. Anyway, my guess is the Mets haven't cleared up what the Yankees did several years back. It used to drive me crazy!!!!

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts