MeTV+ coming soon to Frndly

I would love to have it. I used to have ALL 77 Sunset Strips, but lost with a failed EHD.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I would love to have it. I used to have ALL 77 Sunset Strips, but lost with a failed EHD.
The schedule on the MeTV site is old. Looking at the guide (since it’s up on frndly) and comparing it to the Chicago listings they dropped some of that programming. At night they have different programming. Old westerns

No 77 Sunset Strip

77 Sunset Strip is scheduled to air on MeTV+ first thing on Mondays at midnight. A second episode is scheduled for 3 AM right after Hawaiian Eye. Good thing Frndly has DVR functionality.
77SS.JPG

Reactions: MikeD-C05
77 Sunset Strip is scheduled to air on MeTV+ first thing on Mondays at midnight. A second episode is scheduled for 3 AM right after Hawaiian Eye. Good thing Frndly has DVR functionality.
View attachment 165609
So are you saying that Frndly's METV+ is different that the broadcast version that Mr Tony claimed?

So are you saying that Frndly's METV+ is different that the broadcast version that Mr Tony claimed?
I thought when I checked the schedule I went to the weekend. The bigger thing was the schedule that MeTV+ has on their website (and was posted here) is outdated. Items from H&I like Baywatch are on MeTV+ overnights.
Doing a search it’s on twice a week in late overnight and not daily

Reactions: MikeD-C05 and KAB
I have the majority on 77SS, Hawaiian Eye, Surfside 6, The FBI on burned DVDs (480i) from years ago. I had some going back 30-40 years ago even on Beta Tape. WB also had a good streaming service for a number of years. I wish they still had it.

METV+ has changed their schedule 9/1. Our local OTA of METV+ matches the Frndly TV version. Too bad they took several off like Burke's Law. But I have a ton on the HDD.