METV on 101West

Status
Please reply by conversation.

richyriles

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Aug 9, 2008
NY
I'm getting really crappy signal strength, and quality numbers for METV on 101 West. Today it's a sunny day in NY, and I have lost METV altogether. I have a 10 foot dish. My numbers for Heroes & Icons are OK. Anyone getting the same thing? What exactly is going on with 101 West, and Weigel? I know there was rumors that METV & Weigel were soon to leave FTA . MY signal for METV is a lot weaker since Nov 1. What is going on???

Me is a little weaker here also but still well above breaking up. Blaming the crap weather, mid 30's but fairly heavy fog/mist, so think you're in need of a little tune-up of the dish.
The other is normal, but IIRR it's a much stronger signal normally.

I'm getting really crappy signal strength, and quality numbers for METV on 101 West. Today it's a sunny day in NY, and I have lost METV altogether. I have a 10 foot dish. My numbers for Heroes & Icons are OK. Anyone getting the same thing? What exactly is going on with 101 West, and Weigel? I know there was rumors that METV & Weigel were soon to leave FTA . MY signal for METV is a lot weaker since Nov 1. What is going on???

The weather has affected me too. Not to the point of break up, but the signal levels on KU band have been low on certain sats since the weather in the NE (including Toronto) has been crappy. Wait and see if it improves when the weather clears up.

EDIT: Just re-read the end of your post, I have to agree that if you are having issues with your C-band signal of METV, you should tweak your dish.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)

Latest posts