MeTV schedule changes coming

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Status
Please reply by conversation.
You can see it on the Me TV site now. Pretty much a straight swap of the new shows announced slipping into the time slots of the ones they are replacing.

I didn't find the new schedule on their site, just a short list of shows they will be adding without listing those being dropped. When I used their schedule retriever, it doesn't work when I plug in a date after May 6th.

I just saw a promo that there will be a four hour detective block this Sunday. Cannon, Streets, Hawaii and Rockford. I can't imagine that those shows will stay on Sunday, or be limited to Sunday, because they have enough episodes for strip scheduling.

I didn't find the new schedule on their site, just a short list of shows they will be adding without listing those being dropped. When I used their schedule retriever, it doesn't work when I plug in a date after May 6th.

I just saw a promo that there will be a four hour detective block this Sunday. Cannon, Streets, Hawaii and Rockford. I can't imagine that those shows will stay on Sunday, or be limited to Sunday, because they have enough episodes for strip scheduling.

When you say 'Streets', are you meaning the Streets of San Fransico? If yes, then that was a cool show IMO. I think when RTV was first on KU band as RTN, they used to air that series. Cannon was pretty cool too, so that will be worth watching again as well..

I noticed on the Antenna TV Network schedule that programs such as "Dragnet", "Adam12" and "Leave It To Beaver" no longer appear starting next week. So there doesn't appear to be any duplication of programming.

Antenna TV is the only over the air network I watch. I just wish they or someone would rights to QM shows.

I noticed on the Antenna TV Network schedule that programs such as "Dragnet", "Adam12" and "Leave It To Beaver" no longer appear starting next week. So there doesn't appear to be any duplication of programming.

yeah they had a "Beaver-A-Thon" this past Sunday....now its gone

I se that the daytime schedule gets tinkered with again come 6/1. Looks like MAke Room For Daddy is out and the Lucy Show is in.

I see "Hogan's Heroes" listed weeknights at 10:30PM, "Night Gallery" at 11:pM EDT. Also "Adam12" and "Dragnet" Saturday afternoons and "Gomer Pyle" on Sunday mornings appear new.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)