MHD (MTV HD) on Directv

Status
Please reply by conversation.

stellar832000

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Nov 3, 2005
San Antonio
I thought this was kinda funny, if you go to the MHD (MTV HD) website http://www.mhd.tv and click on the "find MHD" link then choose Directv it says the following...Congratulations! MHD is coming soon!Thanks to DIRECTV you’ll be able to see MHD as part of its HD line-up on 12/31/2098...but if you put in something like Dish Network or a cable company it says...Unfortunately DISH Network has not yet agreed to carry MHD, but we're working on it! And you can help...Kinda sad at first it thought they really had set a date and then I realized that it said 2098. Strange.

Last edited:
I don't think HD will help out MTV IMO.

Back in the day, when they showed music videos and not mindless shows, it was excellent. I have grown older and "just don't get it" with them anymore. LOL

Bring back music video!!!

And did Carson Daly really invent "karma"?

I agree. MTV (or as I call it, Empty TV) really started going downhill when they started the "Real World" with all those whiny little punks living together. I guess that's why they made MTV2.

I don't know...I think MTV might be coming to D* for HD soon. Why would they do that on thier site? Just to joke? Why wouldn't they joke the same way with Dish and others?

My understanding is MHD only shows music for now, give them time to F it up also though...

Status
Please reply by conversation.