Mi tv television clasica

dennis12

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 29, 2004
A shot in the dark here. Mi tv television clasica is a free channel on the internet. Just google it and it should come up. It’s a channels that shows mostly 60’s tv shows and old movies all from the US. But the channel is in Spanish. Though you can tell this channel also has an English soundtrack. Sometimes a few shows would have english soundtrack only to revert back to Spanish. Does anyone else know about this channel and if it has a way to get a english soundtrack. Trying emailing them twice but have got no response. Is there anyway on your computer to have a app that changes audio tracks. Like I said, know it’s a long shot anyone would know. Thanks

A shot in the dark here. Mi tv television clasica is a free channel on the internet. Just google it and it should come up. It’s a channels that shows mostly 60’s tv shows and old movies all from the US. But the channel is in Spanish. Though you can tell this channel also has an English soundtrack. Sometimes a few shows would have english soundtrack only to revert back to Spanish. Does anyone else know about this channel and if it has a way to get a english soundtrack. Trying emailing them twice but have got no response. Is there anyway on your computer to have a app that changes audio tracks. Like I said, know it’s a long shot anyone would know. Thanks

Can you give us a link or anything, so we have a chance to figure it out? I found mi-television.com, but i can't find anyway to play anything on that page. The little tv thing 1/2 way down the page doesn't work at all for me.

I don’t know what is wrong with your system. I tried it in both Firefox and chrome and they both work. Try just going through your internet explorer and try it that way. They have a number for you to call but I am kind of skittest on that. And it seems to be a Salt Lake City number. They just showed Knight Rider in English and then went back to Spanish for the A Team.

I've also tried with Chrome and old internet explorer. Nada.

In the screen I was able to send them feedback that their player isn't working.

Programming looks great IMO.

I don’t know what is wrong with your system. I tried it in both Firefox and chrome and they both work. Try just going through your internet explorer and try it that way. They have a number for you to call but I am kind of skittest on that. And it seems to be a Salt Lake City number. They just showed Knight Rider in English and then went back to Spanish for the A Team.

Internet Explorer doesn't work either. That one just gives me a black screen when I click on the little tv. Maybe this site is geo-locked. I'm in mid-Michigan area. I see another person posted it doesn't work for them either in any browser.

I was now able to play it on Opera browser.

But the playback stopped after a few seconds, tried several times, no smooth continous playback, so there are some issues.

The page looks kinda suspicious, I get the impression is not supported by a media company, but that it was created by an amateur individual.

Didn't find any contact us info, (no phone number).

Where it says subscribe for programming, I only was directed to the no robot validation, and it said thanks, and did not offer option to include my e.-mail address.

Bottom of main page, says powered by xxxx something directed me to some site to develop websites.

I guess OP is just lucky to be able to watch this at all.

By the way, it looks like a ME TV knock off, mi tv in spanish.

I like the kind of classic tv shows they show in their line-up. But apparently this webpage is telling me. "I don't want you to watch me".

Reactions: primestar31
Yea. Your right. They do have a email address and a phone number on the page. I sent a couple of email’s to them but received nothing back. And I don’t think I want to call. The more I look at it is does look like someone is getting all the shows from different sources on the internet and running them without permission. Kind of like that do on Vaughn Live. Oh well looks like it could have been a good idea.

As far as the channel, I can personally attest awhile back with my Roku I Googled private channel codes. Found this one where somebody literally was evidentally just showing current movies burned to DVD and then somehow this person was prob showing it through either a DVD player or laptop. There was a timer at the bottom of the screen..the movie was "Battleship" I believe. When it ended, "Eject" came on the screen, the next movie started immediately. Watched off and on for a few days and quit it. Pretty cool but illegal as all heck I'm sure.

Sent from my LG-M322 using the SatelliteGuys app!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)