Miami Voomers watching fins game on 4, any problems?

lostcause

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Jun 22, 2004
I'm watching the Dolphins game on channel 4-1 and am getting freezing left and right, the audio level is jumping all over the place, and maybe it's just me but there is no commentary. What happened to the commentators (although this is minor compared to the freezing)????

Anyone else having these problems???

Commentary came back after a while, I had some stuttering but overall the game was well done... too bad my Fins got licked, AJ Feeley and Gordon looked VERY promising though.. I was so happy when Fiedler left and Feeley started nailing passes.

I turned on the radio and listened to Mandich instead. I did check the signal strength and it was very strange...it would come in at a solid 95-98, but every once in a while it would drop to 75 and that's when it would freeze. I don't know what could be causing this.

lostcause said:
I'm watching the Dolphins game on channel 4-1 and am getting freezing left and right, the audio level is jumping all over the place, and maybe it's just me but there is no commentary. What happened to the commentators (although this is minor compared to the freezing)????

Anyone else having these problems???
I'm glad your sayign that cause I was thinking my antenna moved (from frances) a bit because I had that same problem. (The cool thing was from the begin on broadcast till 4mins left in 1st q where the annoucers didnt get broadcasted on HD channel, it was like sitting in a seat at Pro Player where you could hear the stadium loudspeaker only..

Flipper you had the freezing problem too? I'm glad it wasn't just me. I had it today during the US open also. It was annoying as hell. I'm not sure what causes it but I have noticed that even though I get a consistent signal strength upwards of 95, every so often it will drop to the 70's for a second or two for no reason at all. Does anyone know what might be causing this? It's only on channel 4.