Michael Bay's The Last Ship on TNT

Agreed, it difficult to remember all the details with so much time between seasons. I have been keeping the last 2 episodes of the previous season on my DVR that I then rewatch prior to the new season premier to jog my memory a bit. It's not the perfect solution, but it definitely helps...

I zip/watched the last ep of last year. Totally forgot about Tex's involvement. He and Rachael could have been an item. Anyway, my interest has waned . Before, it was a simple story....find the cure, then find a way to distribute. This Asian/political/black market/hostages arc has left me cold, so far because they are overloading the story.

I suffered through the first half of the premier. Perhaps now that GOT is done, I can get back into it, but the story is too blah now.

Reactions: KAB
Over at AVS there were pages and pages of peoples angst leading up to and including when this seasons premier episodes were delayed due to the terror attacks in Orlando. Now there have been append after append going into detail on the equipment on board the James.
What I'm getting to is this season has been a stinker. Just shy of a timer delete for me..

I agree this season has been suckey. I think we hit our high light last season's finale where they had the cure and the new President sworn in in the St. Louis capital/ new White House. This kidnapping has gone on forever. If this season stays on this course I predict a sunken ship and show.

Sent from my iPad using SatelliteGuys mobile app

Yes, it has been really fun seeing the mass naval officer kidnapping from a Vietnamese disco, torture of said naval officers , forced blood donations of same naval officers and then lets top it off with a Presidential suicide by what looked like auto asphyxiation hanging by his bed sheet off of his bed post. Just imagine how much fun we will have next season!:nana

Yes, it has been really fun seeing the mass naval officer kidnapping from a Vietnamese disco, torture of said naval officers , forced blood donations of same naval officers and then lets top it off with a Presidential suicide by what looked like auto asphyxiation hanging by his bed sheet off of his bed post. Just imagine how much fun we will have next season!:nana

Well, apparently you're still watching. :) Still a few episodes left for this season. :eeek

Well, apparently you're still watching. :) Still a few episodes left for this season. :eeek
Yes , like a train wreck , I continue to watch. If it wasn't in the summer I wouldn't be. I do like the guy who plays the captain, since I watched him on Grey's Anatomy. I think his character is what I would expect a real military officer to be like. But please they need to move the story along now. I think that they have spent way to much time on the whole Vietnam story line.