Michael Bay's The Last Ship on TNT

• WELCOME TO THE NEW SERVER!

If you are seeing this you are on our new server WELCOME HOME!

While the new server is online Scott is still working on the backend including the cachine. But the site is usable while the work is being completes!

Thank you for your patience and again WELCOME HOME!

CLICK THE X IN THE TOP RIGHT CORNER OF THE BOX TO DISMISS THIS MESSAGE
Welp, next step is to save the union. I still don't quite see how the ship will be relevant for that mission but I assume the creators must have a plan.

I originally thought after Asia the story might move on to Europe. Obviously that isn't happening now.

This story at least takes back to our country and away from the Asian countries. But I don't see how the Nathan James crew can put the U.S. back together after this little mini coup. I also don't see how they could take apart the military industrial complex so easily with a few assassinations. Where did they get all the concrete walls- (complete with concertina wire to prevent escapes)- they were using to build this wall between each of the 5 territories? IF over 90% of the U.S. population has died from the virus , then what did they do with all those corpses? This show is getting a little harder for me to suspend disbelief. But I will keep watching to see what happens.

We took like 9 episodes to get some type of resolution over the China/Japan/ Vietnam story and the cool mini coup that takes out the U.S. government can't get wrapped up this quickly. So I'm sure that they will leave us with a summer cliff hanger.

I was wrong, the coup is more or less over. Now the rebuilding. I'm assuming there is more to look forward to in the next two seasons then just the rebuilding. This remains my favorite summer show. Followed closely by Dark Matter.

I too was wrong, though they wrapped it up quickly, they did a good job of it...
Did we lose another major character in Chandler, as he left the ship for the last time?

I don't think so. I'm guessing the season will resume with someone seeking him out to resolve whatever the next crisis/mission is.

They sure wrapped the coup up in short order. Loved how Capt. Tom dealt out justice at the end. Now we have him with a crisis of faith going in to the season finale.

Was half-expecting him to do that, wasn't sure he would, but she just kept yammering and pushing all the wrong buttons, and between his father and Tex...wasn't surprised by what he did. The crisis of faith really shouldn't have been an issue for him, but you know those dang script-writers... ;)

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Didn't you think that Ms. Shaw looked a lot like a younger , heavier Sharon Stone? Her voice and the way she goaded Tom in the plane reminded me of Sharon Stone in the Basic Instinct movie -except she kept her legs together and wore underwear.:biggrin2

Didn't you think that Ms. Shaw looked a lot like a younger , heavier Sharon Stone? Her voice and the way she goaded Tom in the plane reminded me of Sharon Stone in the Basic Instinct movie -except she kept her legs together and wore underwear.:biggrin2

LOL! Didn't think of that at the time, but yes, now that you mention it, I see the resemblance. :D

How do you know she was wearing underwear?

Now I need wash the coffee out of my keyboard! :D

Reactions: MikeD-C05
Then ending sucked...beloved character lost....again! Who will die at they end of next season?

OK, I have watched the finale two or three times, and still CANNOT figure out when/where/how Tex go shot. He seemed fine on the plane, did not get shot at when he got back on. Driving me NUTS!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)