Michael Bay's The Last Ship on TNT

I'll say it again, CBS didn't preempt their episode where a Russian fighter jet get shot down by Americans that was aired within the VERY same week that Turkey actually shot down a Russian fighter jet, what's the difference?
Perhaps because the Turkish downing of a Russian fighter jet story wasn't nearly 100% of the day's news and the topic of a large number of crawls and other news alerts? Maybe it was that only two died (the pilot and a rescuer) in the SU-24 shoot-down versus a lot more in the respective night clubs. Violations of airspace by military personnel often don't end well whereas disco visits, stateside or otherwise, rarely result in damaging much more than someone's pride.

That said, US TV viewers don't seem to be offered a particularly worldly viewpoint and it was grounding to see something other than the political circus.

I just sat down to watch and realized they pulled it.

I was confused when I turned it on partly through part 1 (per Dish) on Sunday night and it was season 2, but didn't realize what they had done. Oh well...

I was watching TNT last night, and they had an ad for the Season Premiere for Sunday. When I looked at the OD on Monday on D*, Episodes 1 and 2 were listed. Checked again last night, and they were gone. Only the last 5 from season 2 remained.

S~

The schedule seems to be totally screwed up. Just in case I'm recording it from Canada as well. I'll get it from one or the other.

My D* guide had both yesterday. Had to set tthe timer to record them. Episode 3 was still set to record but next Sunday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)