Michael Bay's The Last Ship on TNT

Watched both episodes but didn't like the fact that the old captain was now hanging out in Greece and joining Fight Club. So now the virus is gone in humans and is now in the food chain. I get the feeling that no matter what they do on this show ,there is going to be another world threat of some kind just to keep the show going. I liked last season a little better than this year ,so far.

Not the only one, but last night between 9-11, was a busy time for the DVR in my house. The Last Ship x2, Ray Donovan, Great Food Truck Race, Ballers, Dice, The Strain, Bar Rescue.

I watched episode 1 this morning before work and thought it was excellent. I still have to watch episode 2.

Watched both episodes but didn't like the fact that the old captain was now hanging out in Greece and joining Fight Club. So now the virus is gone in humans and is now in the food chain. I get the feeling that no matter what they do on this show ,there is going to be another world threat of some kind just to keep the show going. I liked last season a little better than this year ,so far.
Don't forget last season got off to slow, middling start but ended up strong.

Reactions: MikeD-C05
They really need to start featuring the Nathan James more... This season is just about sinking plot wise. You got Weller and his over the top acting dramatics. The Dumb and Dumber brother and sister team who should by another episode or so start plotting against the "smart sibling". Finally the drug induced dream sequence down memory lane by the XO Slattery just left me howling. I'll keep watching though. :rolleyes

Reactions: MikeD-C05
I'm watching the encore of tonight's episode, so I don't know what the preview of next week's episode is, but it SURE is good that Chandler's children are safe on that Greek island WHERE NOBODY CAN FIND THEM.

Nice wrap up of Season 4 I think. The Weller character was maybe a bit too far out there but...

One more season for sure next summer. Looks like the found another group of bad guys to play with.

I saw that after season 5 next summer the show is cancelled. Serial.com sent me an email about it last week.

Not really. They were given a two year renewal for seasons 4 and 5 with the intent of season 5 being the final season. They had plenty of time to conclude the story.

Not really. They were given a two year renewal for seasons 4 and 5 with the intent of season 5 being the final season. They had plenty of time to conclude the story.
So either way the show is effectively over after season 5. Whether you believe it was cancelled or not is in doubt.

I like it when shows get that much time to wrap things up. Gives them time to resolve any dangling storylines.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)