Michael Jordan Has a Hitler Mustache?

HD MM

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Nov 2, 2006
Believeland, Ohio
Ok, I'm not sure why I've never heard this mentioned, but last night I saw MJ in one of his multiple Hanes commercials and I saw something that shocked me. I had to do a double take at first, but he's sporting a "Hitler Mustache"!!! Um, isn't this wrong? Why is he getting no flack for this?

ept_sports_nba_experts-44101733-1276097315.jpg

Ok, I'm not sure why I've never heard this mentioned, but last night I saw MJ in one of his multiple Hanes commercials and I saw something that shocked me. I had to do a double take at first, but he's sporting a "Hitler Mustache"!!! Um, isn't this wrong? Why is he getting no flack for this?

Sometimes a mustache is just a mustache

You just need to complain about something, don't you?

Well considering the Indians pretty much closed up shop in May he needs something to fill time before football season starts ;)

Well considering the Indians pretty much closed up shop in May he needs something to fill time before football season starts ;)

That will only last about 3 weeks though before they go down in flames. :D

But isn't this the very first physical trait you think of when thinking of Hitler? I've never seen this mustache being duplicated before by anyone. You'd think MJ would know better. He's showing very bad taste IMO.

But isn't this the very first physical trait you think of when thinking of Hitler? I've never seen this mustache being duplicated before by anyone. You'd think MJ would know better. He's showing very bad taste IMO.

You seem to be the only one that really cares, get over it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)