Michael Vick could be in trouble

It also had a hidden compartment. Hes an idiot. The kind of 1% athletes that gives the other 99% a bad rep.
There is nothing newsworthy here. I feel he is part of the 99% of bad athletes that give the 1% of good athletes a bad name. Hockey and Golf seem to be the only sports not currently ruled by gangsters, murders, rapist, and thugs.

There is nothing newsworthy here. I feel he is part of the 99% of bad athletes that give the 1% of good athletes a bad name. Hockey and Golf seem to be the only sports not currently ruled by gangsters, murders, rapist, and thugs.

You have to finish your sentence with a :D or LOL. Or else we would think you are actually serious.
</IMG>

Yeah but how many on coke? Steriods? etc?

Yea TRUE! I can only talk about the sports that i know Basketball and Football have more drug tests then any sport. Baseball's testing is better now even thought they have all the results of past tests. Hockey and Golf Tests? Well one day. I have family in the NFL and friends in the NBA and MLB. I went to University of Texas and have been around soon to be pro's and Pro's. I have meat alot of jerks. I have also meat some of the nice's guys. Anyway i still do not think its to high.

I really dont give a rats about pot. I think it should be legal and taxed just like alcohol. Do I use it no, but do I care of others do, no. We are such an immature society where something like this is a big deal. Its not. The whole illegal thing just creates a huge drug ring that the war on drugs has failed to dent.

So if Vick wants to do this on his own time, not driving a car and not giving it to minors, who cares. Its his body and he can do anything he wants with it. Its so fricken ridiculous how we pass judgement on things. I say legalize it, tax it, control it, get rid of the black market and then folks wouldnt have to sneek it in his water bottle. Its just so silly.

Yea TRUE! I can only talk about the sports that i know Basketball and Football have more drug tests then any sport. Baseball's testing is better now even thought they have all the results of past tests. Hockey and Golf Tests? Well one day. I have family in the NFL and friends in the NBA and MLB. I went to University of Texas and have been around soon to be pro's and Pro's. I have meat alot of jerks. I have also meat some of the nice's guys. Anyway i still do not think its to high.

Hockey does have testing, and some of the classiest people you'll ever meet.

Vick is pretty much a loser anyway. This would be a good way for the falcons to get rid of that disease. The problem is that he puts fans in the seats because they want to watch him perform. The bigger problem is that its all about his performance and not about winning. IMO they should trade him to some sucker while he still has value. If anyone is stupid enough to take him.

Last edited:
Vick is pretty much a loser anyway. This would be a good way for the falcons to get rid of that disease. The problem is that he puts fans in the seats because they want to watch him perform. The bigger problem is that its all about his performance and not about winning. IMO they should trade him to some sucker while he still has value. If anyone is stupid enough to take him.

Cowboys took TO didnt they after he spread his disease on 2 organizations. He would be snatched up in a heart beat. The money overrides everything. Cant imagine that anyone would want Latrell Spreewell or Artest from the NBA but man, they found homes very easily.

Hockey does have testing, and some of the classiest people you'll ever meet.

You are right there.. Bobby Hull was in Appleton Wi in the mid 90's for a banquet called the red Smith Awards and I spent hours with him talking old hockey players and getting autographs at a bar I worked at during college where Favre and the Packers used to hang out at. He even pulled out his upper plate to show us all the teeth he was missing. A classs man.
We partied so hard he missed his flight the next day. :p

Cowboys took TO didnt they after he spread his disease on 2 organizations. He would be snatched up in a heart beat. The money overrides everything. Cant imagine that anyone would want Latrell Spreewell or Artest from the NBA but man, they found homes very easily.

The TO thing isn't fair because unlike Vick TO is a great player. That means that he is so good you have a chance to offset his other flaws. Vick is a flashy running back but he will never be an above average QB. Teams have been learning how to play him and stop him. Vick just isn't a good QB at all but nobody can deny that he is an amazing athlete.

The TO thing isn't fair because unlike Vick TO is a great player. That means that he is so good you have a chance to offset his other flaws. Vick is a flashy running back but he will never be an above average QB. Teams have been learning how to play him and stop him. Vick just isn't a good QB at all but nobody can deny that he is an amazing athlete.

Stop him? Didn't he set a record for most rushing yards by a QB this past year?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)