Michigan/ That evil school from the South

Paul Wozniak

SatelliteGuys Master
Original poster
Oct 26, 2005
Hamtramck,MI
Never thought I would ever say this. This game will be ugly. Absolutely no chance for Michigan to win this game. Gardner has become a liability, and I'm not impressed with the coaching.

His offensive coordinator is horrible, I feel the same, first year for me personally that I feel it could be ugly before the game

I've been wondering just how long Hoke will be around IF next year is anything remotely like this year.

The team needs to cut their losses and terminate Brady Hoke (silent H, hard J) at the end of the season. I don't see UofM succeeding at anything other than mediocrity with Fred Flintstone...er, I mean Brady Choke at the helm. And they should be prepared to hire an interim coach until the right candidate comes available (e.g., Les Miles, Jim Harbaugh) or else we'll wind-up with anything Rich Rod yayhoo.

Unfortunately, I may miss the game, might have to work.

I'll know for sure sometime Friday.

I haven't missed a Ohio State / Mich game ion 23 years now.

Q.
Do I try to NOT hear anything about the game till I get home about 5:15 and watch it then, or do I listen to the game on the radio between jobs ?

Your question is moot considering...

...Bucknuts steam-roll Michigan 49-10.

Unfortunately, I may miss the game, might have to work.

I'll know for sure sometime Friday.

I haven't missed a Ohio State / Mich game ion 23 years now.

Q.
Do I try to NOT hear anything about the game till I get home about 5:15 and watch it then, or do I listen to the game on the radio between jobs ?

Michigan in a shocker 23-20. You heard it here first.

Wouldn't surprise me really. I don't think Ohio St. is that incredibly great for being undefeated. It's going to be another year where the B1G has some teams with good records going to big bowl games and just get blown out. When is the last time the B1G did well during bowl season?

Wouldn't surprise me really. I don't think Ohio St. is that incredibly great for being undefeated. It's going to be another year where the B1G has some teams with good records going to big bowl games and just get blown out. When is the last time the B1G did well during bowl season?

The Big Ten or teams FROM the Big Ten did well ?

Making it too the last game of the year should be considered something that is very worthy of.

Theres only 2 teams in the whole country that can say that ... those two teams made it.

To MAKE it that far is MUCH better than to NOT.

35-10 Buckeyes

The 35 might be alot on the conservative side though.

Well, I got good news from work this afternoon.
The work load is low, so I get tomorrow OFF !!!
My string of seeing The Game without having to be forced to work continues !

Thank You Boss !

Well, I got good news from work this afternoon.
The work load is low, so I get tomorrow OFF !!!
My string of seeing The Game without having to be forced to work continues !

Thank You Boss !

I thought it was mandated in Ohio that all had today off :D

Not a big stat guy, but when Michigan has two plus losses and they play a undefeated Ohio state they are 3-0-1, just saying :)

Thinking the last time is when Michigan played a really loaded OSU team and Tim Biakabutuka had about 300 yards rushing

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)