GEOSATpro Micro remote single or dual band

dst1000

Well-Known SatelliteGuys Member
Original poster
Apr 19, 2007
I have a hdmi 4x2 matrix switch that has ir repeater. Can't control the micro remotely. Found out switch won't support dual band. Is Micro remote single or dual band and what frequency is it.

I have a hdmi 4x2 matrix switch that has ir repeater. Can't control the micro remotely. Found out switch won't support dual band. Is Micro remote single or dual band and what frequency is it.

It is single band. Will need to check on the frequency in our build documents. Will post within a week. Currently out of the office.

What IR frequencies does the HDMI switch support?

Based on the fact that some people said that their MicroHD remote conflicted with some commands on their Toshiba tv set, I would have to say the IR frequency is 38kHz. Which from your repeater stats above, seems like it should work. Maybe you have something else going on?

Does your repeater work on anything else properly? Have you used it before successfully?

Specs for your switch/repeater: http://www.monoprice.com/products/p...=10113&cs_id=1011310&p_id=8152&seq=1&format=2

Just got it a few days ago, never could get ir extenders to work. I'm sending it back for exchange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)