Edision Edision OS mio 4K + remote control programming

OswaldFTA

SatelliteGuys Family
Original poster
Oct 8, 2021
Miami, FL
Hello!!

I was trying to program the Edision mio 4k + remote control with no success. My TV is a 2015 Samsung. I press for 5 seconds the mio power button (top right button), until the light is on continuously, then I press the TV power button, but nothing happens. The mio remote control light turn off. It seems that is not receiving the signal from the T remote control.

Someone with a clue of what is happening?

Hello!!

I was trying to program the Edision mio 4k + remote control with no success. My TV is a 2015 Samsung. I press for 5 seconds the mio power button (top right button), until the light is on continuously, then I press the TV power button, but nothing happens. The mio remote control light turn off. It seems that is not receiving the signal from the T remote control.

Someone with a clue of what is happening?
I thought the Mio remote came setup for Samsung. May have got reprogrammed for something else. When the light is on continuously press the tv power button on the mio remote the the light should be flashing, while it is flashing point your tv remote eye at the mio remote eye holding them close together the light will blink a few times then press the tv power button again on the Mio remote then wait for it to stop flashing. See if that works the tv now.

I thought the Mio remote came setup for Samsung. May have got reprogrammed for something else. When the light is on continuously press the tv power button on the mio remote the the light should be flashing, while it is flashing point your tv remote eye at the mio remote eye holding them close together the light will blink a few times then press the tv power button again on the Mio remote then wait for it to stop flashing. See if that works the tv now.

It works!!!! Thank you very much for your help and prompt reply, I really appreciate it. Following the Edision Manual I would never have found how to do it correctly.

Now all the buttons work. Is there a method to program the buttons with a different function, for example, the back button, for selecting the TV source?

It works!!!! Thank you very much for your help and prompt reply, I really appreciate it. Following the Edision Manual I would never have found how to do it correctly.

Now all the buttons work. Is there a method to program the buttons with a different function, for example, the back button, for selecting the TV source?
Yep, hold the Tv power button on the Mio remote until lite continuously then press the back button on the Mio remote, light will flash so now point the two remotes together and press the source button on the tv remote. works the same as programming the Tv power button.

Yep, hold the Tv power button on the Mio remote until lite continuously then press the back button on the Mio remote, light will flash so now point the two remotes together and press the source button on the tv remote. works the same as programming the Tv power button.
Thanks again for the help.

I can't program the ratio or back button on the satellite remote. It continue doing the original function. Any recommendation?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 5)