microHD Changes From High To Low Channel(s) Numbers after Scan.

avenger

SatelliteGuys Pro
Original poster
Feb 11, 2005
Slidell, Louisiana
Finally got the dish pretty well lined up, and back to where it is functioning right, thanks to some very helpful folks.

Now, I don't know if this is a bug in the microHD, or what......But for the past two days, after scanning some satellites the channel(s) numbering changes to a lower (almost half) the previous value of the last, last scanned number.

For example: finished scanning 97W, the last channel number was 1058, then scanned 99W, after finishing that scanning, the following channel number was 0501, or half of the value of the last channel number.....This has happened more than once....If I use the remote and change the value to 1059, a new channel from 99W shows up, but I don't know why it is doing that.

Also it seems to revert the previous scanned satellite channels to the lower number value(s)....I am still scratching my head on this annomoly.

Turning the microHD "On or OFF" do not revert to the sequential higher channel number(s).

Is there something that needs to be done, such as perameter of things to be turned On or OFF?.

Any info is appreciated.

The receiver could be in "All Channel" before scan then in a single satellite or other Channel List mode after the scan? Check the Channel List mode before and after the scan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 0, Members: 0, Guests: 0)

Who Read This Thread (Total Members: 1)