Microsoft Ceo "We'll support Bu Ray"

wonder if we will be able to play them on our computers that way when we send back our 360's for repair we can still use the drive :) I kid I kid.

Don't have to say I kid on that one. Own 4 360s and 2 of them are out for repair :p. LOL

I have had two other things other then red ring of death, but I have had 4 red rings, and my entertainment stand is WIDE open, plenty of ventilation...but this 360 I have now is ROCK solid. (so far)

Seriously.... I thought mine were spoiled..... We've got a Wii and a 360 in the family room. My old XBox in my 13 yr. old son's room. My daughter is 8 and has a DS Lite as does my son. They've each got 19 inch TVs with DVRs attached in their rooms. I got sick of all the spongebobs deleting my shows.... They've both got MP3 players too....

Seriously.... I thought mine were spoiled..... We've got a Wii and a 360 in the family room. My old XBox in my 13 yr. old son's room. My daughter is 8 and has a DS Lite as does my son. They've each got 19 inch TVs with DVRs attached in their rooms. I got sick of all the spongebobs deleting my shows.... They've both got MP3 players too....
Nah, your on the medium end.
Main room and 12 old shares the vip 722, and the two youngest share a vip 222 (tuner 2).

My 12 year old has a 360, 27 inch LCD , and a DS

My 9 Year old has a 19inch TV, 2 Game boy SP (she lost one for a long time got a new one and the old one showed up). and a DS (she will have the 360 arcade unit I picked up to use as a back up when my pro comes back.

My 5 year old has a 19 inch with one of those Leapster computers, and a Game boy SP.

Main room 37 inch sharp Aquos, 360 elite, Wii and the 722.

Downstairs (our room basically, walk out furnished basement which is our room me and my wife that is)
Has Sony Bravia 32inch LCD Xbox 360 pro (currently on its way to ms to be fixed)

and my kids always say they are bored. I look at them funny. :D

Seriously at my son's age, I had an Atari 2600 (then called Atari VCS) AND a Coleco Arcade, which was a triangle shaped device that had three games built in (no cartridges), a racing wheel for a racing game (where a rectangle shaped car went up and down on the screen vertically and I had to dodge other cars that were bouncing like the cards did when you beat the old Microsoft Solitaire game that came with Windows 95), two knobs for a Pong clone, and a gun for a quick draw game that never seemed to work right.

and we did it barefoot, uphill, in the snow........

Bob Murdoch
41yr. old Geezer Gamer

Is this a common problem with the 360?? I know a couple friends and my neighbor has sent thier 360's for repair.

Yes it is, M$ admitted that there was a design flaw in the orginal XBOX360 design and offered refunds to all XBOX360 owners who had paid for their repairs and also changed the warranty to 3 years on the XBOX360. M$ should have the XBOX720 on the market by XMAS 2010 so that 3 year warranty should be long enough.